My Feeling of You


My Feeling of You



I can’t forget you, although just a moment...
I always remember all about you, 
All about your statement to me recently,,, 
And sometimes I remember all about your attitude to me when we were student,
I don't know why, I always thinking about you..
Because I never take care about you before,

Why it could be like this ?

I don't like you before,
I never interested to you,
I don’t have good impression of you,
You are not my first love,
You are not important people for me,

Why it could be like this ?

Are you really loved me since we were student ? 
or it just a false ??
I don’t be easy to trust what someone say about something,
but when you say that you love me,,, I don’t know why I trust you, and I feel confused and worrying about that

I don't understand what feeling is it
Is it the feeling of love ??

Komentar