Myself

Myself and My Mom


I realize an important thing about myself,
The reality that I am so weak
Sometimes I can't hold back my tears
I always think about my work without doing anything,
I realize, I still young and labil
It is hard enough to control my emotions,
And finally I hide all my problems
Cause I don't know how to tell them,
I decrease my pain by crying alone
That's what make I fell better than before
Nobody knows about my conditions like that, except my mom
She always take care me when I get a problems,
Because I can not hide anything from her
She always know about my feel
Why I become so sad, so happy, or so confused
She is everything for me
She is the best guardian angel in my life
I love her very much
May God always praise her and give her happiness forever
I hope I can make her smile never ends
And I hope that I will always beside her
Whenever and wherever she needs
Oh my mom, I love you so much




Komentar